You have no items in your shopping cart.
Broccoli sprouts are a phytonutrient-rich powerhouse loaded with beneficial bioactive compounds, including sulforaphane. Activated sulforaphane supports robust immunity, detoxification pathways, and neurocognitive function.*
Our Broccoli Sprout capsules contain Activated BroccoRaphanin®, an activated form of sulforaphane with a minimum of 10% sulforaphane glucosinolate from broccoli seeds. This potent, bioavailable compound also supports gastrointestinal microbiome balance and function, normalized blood sugar levels, and detoxification pathways.*
- Potent source of enzyme-activated sulforaphane*
- Supports detoxification pathways, brain and gastrointestinal function*
- Supports blood sugar balance and glutathione production*
- Dynamic source of phytonutrients that support whole-body wellness*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90
Ingredients: Activated BroccoRaphanin® Enzyme Activated Broccoli Raffinate (min. 10% Sulforaphane Glucosinolate) from Broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) seeds
Other Ingredients: Capsule (Hypromellose, Gellan Gum), Rice Flour, Silica, Rice Seed/Bran Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Sunflower Oil.
Caution: Do not use when pregnant or nursing unless recommended by your Health Care Practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Free from the Top 8 allergens
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by your Health Care Practitioner.
Q: Are the broccoli sprouts used in this product non-GMO?
A: Yes, they are non-GMO.
Q: Where are the broccoli sprouts sourced from?
A: The broccoli sprouts are grown on farmland in the Imperial Valley in California.
Q: Can you open a Broccoli Sprout capsule to take the powder?
A: Yes, you can open the capsule and add the powder to any food or beverage.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.